I am a bread vampire.
Every time I get a tattoo:
- Before: Oh, I'm so excited! Yay!!
- Beginning: Oh, haha, this tickles! It only hurts a little.
- Middle: Agh, this is starting to sting. I'm so glad I'm doing this though!
- End: I fucking hate you, just stooooooop! I'm going to stab you in the face! Aghhhh your death will be my ultimate pleasure!! I'm going to rip your ribcage out and skewer your children with it.
- After: The agonyyyyyyyy. Well, next appointment's in three months. :D
Are you fucking serious Moffat?!?!?!!??!?!?!
If you don’t hear from me tomorrow the spider has won, I am dead.
You ever have one of those days where you feel completely drained and unmotivated to do anything and nothing holds your attention for more than maybe an hour or so?
You mean every day?
DIY Two Braided Rhinestone Necklace Tutorials. A Tale of Two Tutorials. The crankycrafter does not presume to know either blogger and would never be rude enough to suggest that these tutorials are virtually identical. The crankycrafter just thinks society would be better off if “influences” would be publicaly mentioned.
- LEFT COLUMN: 2011 Thanks, I Made It Jolita Mourning Necklace: thanksimadeitblog.com/2011/09/odd-couple-diy-sparkly-embroidery.html
- RIGHT COLUMN: 2013 (April 2nd) Honestly…WTF Braided Rhinestone Necklace: honestlywtf.com/diy/diy-braided-rhinestone-necklace
truebluemeandyou: I haven’t tried Honestly…WTF’s tutorial (it just came out today), but I’ve successfully (and easily) made Thanks, I Made It’s version that I posted here (which is more like Jolita’s Mourning Necklace), This necklace has been on so many of my roundups, gift guides, etc… as I am fascinated with Victorian inspired mourning jewelry (the braided embroidery thread in Victorian times would have been hair). I also had a bunch of cheap rhinestone necklaces that I can now wear every day.
When your friend asks you to show them something on the computer